We are suppliers of bespoke 4mm locomotives, multiple units and coaching stock covering British Railways and Irish Railways as operating in the period from the 1950’s to the 1980’s.
Our models feature a mixture of precision cast and laser cut components.
Kits and accessories are generally available from stock.
Ready to run models are made to order.
READY TO RUN
- Models are made to order.
- Your choice of livery, running numbers, headcodes, destination blinds and buffer beam detail.
- Powered models come DCC Ready.
- DCC chip fitted available for £25 extra.
- Latest proprietary mechanisms are used in our powered range.
- On Railcars, DCC socket accessible directly below underframe with no need to remove the body.
- Bank Transfer
- Go to the Contact Page and fill in the form
- email requirements to email@example.com
- phone on
+44(0)161 285 5210
POSTAGE & PACKING
- £3 for Detailing Parts
- £5 for kits
- £6 for ready to run models
- At cost for countries outside UK
New/Remodelled Vehicles for 2020
Our railcars and multiple units have been redesigned to incorporate precision cast resin cabs and sides laser cut from thin plastic sheet to give a more realistic flush fit to the glazing
These units are now available as kits.
Our RTR Multiple Unit models come complete with transfers. If you subsequently want to change the identity of your MU, we can supply you with alternative number sets. If you are converting from one of our kits, or scratch building a model, you will also need transfers. These are available on eBay. Go to our Transfers Page to see the selection we have on offer.