The Class 125 was a design of three car Diesel Multiple Unit built for British Rail in 1958. They were high-density units, externally very similar to the Class 116 and were built specifically for the Lea Valley Line. All withdrawn in 1977, none survive to this day.
To complete requires :
- Mk1 coaches : TSO x2, CK x1, SK x1
- Mechanism : Hornby Class 121 or Replica Railways 64′ Powered Chassis
- Bogies : B4 (trailer cars), B5 (power cars)
£12 (per pair)
Resin cab mouldings