Gemini was originally built as a two-car Derby Lightweight Battery EMU in 1958.
After being withdrawn from service in 1966 and put in storage, it was transferred to departmental use as test train “Gemini” (or Lab 16) for use at the Railway Technical Centre, at Derby. It lasted in this role until it was withdrawn in 1984,.
Finished Kit :
Ready to Run :
£175.00 with Hornby DCC ready chassis